Your voice is essential.
Join the growing group of child care professionals ready to work together for change.
Your voice will be heard. We listen to our members, hear what’s important to them, and work with government to create change that lifts up both parents and providers in all care settings.
- Receive newsletters with information about the rapidly changing child care landscape in BC
- Have the opportunity to participate in networking calls where you can voice your concerns, receive support, and hear what is being done to affect change within the child care sector
- Connect with other child care professionals in an active Facebook group
- Receive exclusive access to resources including health and safety guidelines, Covid-19 protocols, policy and procedure documentation, and more.
- There is no fee associated with membership–it’s free!